I’m spending a lot of time on the road in 2015. Feel free to write in, but I would encourage you to be considerate towards my limited resources by reading the FAQ below, as well as the advice pages, to make sure your question hasn’t been answered already. Thanks!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I propose an advert, sponsored infographic, paid text link, commercial guest post, or other form of content marketing?
Yes, but I don’t run any of these things, so you’d be wasting your time.
2. I’ve ordered something and it hasn’t turned up. Help!
If you’ve ordered the Essential Gear ebook and haven’t received your download links, click here to make a support request. If you’ve ordered the Bike Buyers Guide, drop me a line using the form below.
3. Can you help me plan my bike trip?
Need more help? Check out the advice section. It contains over 400,000 words of information. That’s almost as much as all six Lord Of The Rings books combined.
4. Can you write a detailed review of a specific item of gear?
When it comes to gear, I’m interested in what small-scale, independent, ethically-minded folk are doing. So if it fits that description, and you can put me in touch with who makes it, then the chance is certainly there…
5. Can you tell me what’s better — Bike A or Bike B?
Have you test ridden both of them?
If yes, you’re better placed to know than I am.
If no, test ride both of them. Test ride some other bikes too. Then choose the one that feels right.
6. Can we meet up for a chat/interview?
I’m on the road a lot, but if it fits with my movements I’m usually happy to meet up if what you need to know isn’t already on the advice page.
OK! Question still not answered? Use the form below…